A2 Hosting offers 24/7/365 support via its “Guru Crew Support.” You can contact support via live chat, email, or phone. And the support agents are familiar with WordPress, in addition to general hosting knowledge.
- Lite ($3.92 per month): Supports a single website with unlimited storage and data transfer. A good option for basic sites.
- Swift ($4.90 per month): Hosts unlimited websites, and also has double the resources, which means faster page load times. It’s a good option for medium-traffic sites or small stores.
- Turbo ($9.31 per month): Supports unlimited sites and has A2 Hosting’s Turbo functionality for even faster page load times. A good option for performance-conscious users on a budget.
What actual users say
- Rated 3.8 / 5 overall.
- Rated 3.8 / 5 for performance.
- Rated 3.9 / 5 for reliability.
When to consider using A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting generally has a good reputation in the WordPress community and offers a stellar balance of performance vs price. Additionally, they’re one of the few hosts that offers pay monthly hosting, which makes A2 Hosting a good choice if you don’t want to pay for a full year upfront.
When it comes to cheap WordPress hosting, Namecheap is the cheapest entry point because you can pay its affordable $2.88 price on a monthly basis, rather than a whole year upfront. The performance results are also very good, and should be enough to get your first website going.
Other hosts might offer a lower per-month price, but you’ll need to purchase multiple years up front to get the best price.
That being said, each of the cheap WordPress hosting options we’ve discussed today have their own unique strengths, which makes all of them solid contenders.
Let’s check them out one final time: